You can receive FREE email or text alerts when THE power is out at your property.
Outage alerts let you know when:
- your power is out
- when it is expected to be restored
- when it has been restored.
Sign up through My Account
| || |||
Why should I register?
- You'll know if the power is out at your property in real time, whether you're home or not
- It’s a simple, free service for all Hydro One customers
- You’ll know when to expect your electricity to be restored.
How do Outage Alerts work?
- You can choose how you want to be informed, whether it's via email or text messaging
- You’ll receive a text or email notification if your power goes out, with an estimated time for restoration, and another notification when your power has been restored
- You can set ‘Do Not Disturb’ times to avoid unwanted notifications.
How do I register?I am not registered for My AccountRegistering for My Account is easy and free for all Hydro One customers. All you need is your name and account number to get started.
You can register for Hydro One Outage Alerts through My Account.
I am registered for My Account
If you have already registered for My Account, you can access the Outage Alert service from the My Account home page.
Please note: standard message and data rates may apply, one message per user request.