Sign In

We want you to be able to access myAccount. However, the new, easy-to-use features in myAccount require you to enable cookies. Here are some shortcuts to help you with this:

Help for Chrome users. Help for Firefox users. For Internet Explorer users. For Safari users.

Once you have enabled cookies for this website, please refresh by clicking here.


What to do if your home is flooded

If water starts to reach electrical outlets, baseboard heaters or furnace, or is near the electrical panel, we urge customers to call 1-800-434-1235 to have your power disconnected.

To help customers affected by flooding, Hydro One waives its disconnection and reconnection fees along with delivery fees for the disconnection period.

It is critical to ensure that you and your family are prepared in case of an extended power outage. For information about how to prepare and what to include in your emergency preparedness kit, visit our Power Outages & Safety section.

How to prepare for reconnection

In order to have electricity safely reconnected, customers in flood-affected areas should:

  • Hire a licensed electrical contractor to assess and repair any water damage to your home’s electrical systems. The licensed electrical contractor will then file a permit with the Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) who will determine if it is safe to have Hydro One restore power. Customers do not need to contact Hydro One directly for this step.

  • Ask their contractor for a copy of the ESA Certificate of Inspection for record-keeping and insurance purposes.